Volume I – Contributing Authors
These authors are as different from each other as night is from day – some are younger, some more seasoned; some are introverts, others extroverts; career women, stay-at-home-moms and entrepreneurs; mothers, grandmothers and women without children. They faced losses and they’ve had victories. Their occupations differ wildly; they reside all around the world, their ages range from the 20’s to the 60’s. Yet they have encountered similar struggles – struggles with health, struggles with love, struggles with careers, struggles with money, struggles with family – sometimes several of these at once!
You will see your own challenges reflected in their stories. They each found a different way out, through, around their problems.
We encourage you to read their stories and to learn more about their backgrounds and lives:
Section 1 – Sourcing Success
For those who are just starting out in their career, switching careers, or entering a new chapter in their lives. These authors will encourage you; their stories will strengthen your determination.
- Caroline Rochon, Canada – CLARITY Leads the Way to Success!
- Lourdes Carmona Gutiérrez, Spain – Believe
- Estelle Nuka, Malawi – Perseverance: The Mortal Vehicle’s Fuel of Success
- Lori Harder, USA – Discipline – My Key to Success
- Susan Treadgold, UK – Engage your Energy
- Trisha Jacobson, USA – Authenticity
Section 2 – Striving for Success
This section contains the stories of ambitious women from around the world who were determined to find a way through their challenges to succeed.
- Sharon Cahir, Ireland – The Art and Abundance of Connection
- Michelle Garnier-Chedotal, UAE – Self-Created
- Beth Gardner, USA – Open
- Dr. Mayra Llado, Puerto Rico – Got Limits?
- Amanda Brown, UK – Feedback: How to Receive a Standing Ovation
- Jean Ann Reuter, USA – Persistence
Section 3 – Smoothing Success
On the road to success, life happens; the unexpected occurs and we must be prepared to handle it and keep going. These women met life head-on and became more in the process.
- Catherine Scheers, Canada – Calmness in the Midst of Stress
- Anastasia Davidova, Russia – Leadership
- Danne Reed, USA – Courageous Femininity
- Lotte Vesterli, Denmark – Intuition
- Jennie Ritchie, USA – Stick-to-it-iveness or Mettle
- Carla White, Canada – What’s So Funny About Success?
Section 4 – Soaring in Success
These authors demonstrate that success takes stamina, constant evolving, learning to dance with life using grace and courage, and staying connected to the true source of wisdom.
Success University for Women Upcoming Editions
Do you want to be an author in an upcoming Success University for Women™ book? Are you a successful woman
creating success ripples and have an inspirational message to share with the world?
Contact us at email@example.com with the words ‘SUW Writer Proposal’ in the Subject line to share your inspiring success stories. You may become a contributor in one of our upcoming volumes.