Volume II – Contributing Authors
Are you feeling stuck in any area of your life? Are you restless and searching for a different path to success?
Then you’ve come to the right place. You are about to meet 16 spectacular women who have been where you are, stood where you are standing, and found a way to success— each in their own way. They are here to show you how they did it, and how you can, too!
These authors are as different from each other as night is from day—some are younger, some more seasoned; some are introverts, others extroverts; career women and entrepreneurs; mothers, grandmothers and women without children. They faced losses and they’ve had victories. Their occupations differ wildly; they reside all around the world, their ages range from the 30’s to the 60’s. Yet they have encountered similar struggles—struggles with health, struggles with love, struggles with careers, struggles with money, struggles with family— sometimes several of these at once!
You may see your own challenges reflected in their stories. They each found a different way out, through, or around their problems.
We encourage you to read their stories and to learn more about their backgrounds and lives:
Section 1 – Getting in the Door
For those entering the workforce or changing careers. These chapters offer strategies for getting the job, enjoying it and growing your career.
- Jan Fraser, USA/Bermuda – Seizing Opportunities
- Teri Seymour, USA/Bermuda – Increasing Potential
- Catherine Scheers, Canada – Preparing for Success
- Sandra Grace, USA – Transitioning With Grace
Section 2 – Getting a Life
This section helps you avoid career pitfalls, and offers examples and advice on finding work/life balance.
- Kim Cruz, USA – Following Your Heart
- Susan Broadhurst, Australia – Lighting Your Path
- Dolapo (Liz) Adedoyin, Nigeria – Maintaining Balance
- Brenda Walton, Canada – Discovering Courage
- Catherine Scheers, Canada – Encouraging Respect
Section 3 – Getting Ahead
The authors in this section share stories of how they built their careers and businesses. Their examples and suggestions will help catapult your career.
- Sharon Cahir, Ireland – Maximizing Connection
- Jani Ashmore, USA – Awakening Wholeness
- Tara Powers, USA – Magnifying Impact
- Susan Treadgold, UK – Powerful Presence
Section 4 – Getting a Legacy
Leadership, Values and Integrity form the framework for building a solid career, making a difference, and leaving a legacy of which you can be proud.
Success University for Women Upcoming Editions
Do you want to be an author in an upcoming Success University for Women™ book? Are you a successful woman creating success ripples and have an inspirational message to share with the world? Contact us at email@example.com with the words ‘SUW Writer Proposal’ in the Subject line to share your inspiring success stories. You may become a contributor in one of our upcoming volumes.